Canada Tourist/Visitor visa for Thai
If the Thai applicant plan to visit Canada, they must:
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport
- be in good health
- convince a visa officer that you have ties, such as a job, home and family, that will take their back to Thailand
- convince a visa officer that they will leave Canada at the end of their visit and
- have enough money for staying in Canada. The amount of money will need can vary with the circumstances of the visit, how long to stay and whether stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives. For more information, ask our Canada Immigration Lawyer at : email@example.com
You may also need:
- a Temporary Resident Visa
- a medical examination and
- a letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
Some people are inadmissible-they are not allowed to come to Canada. Several things can make you inadmissible, including involvement in criminal activity, in human rights violations or in organized crime. You can also be inadmissible for security, health or financial reasons.
How can we help?
Department of visa in Babel team can assist by preparing an affidavit that will serve as your letter of invitation. You must have a relative or friend who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada who will sign the affidavit to invite you to come to Canada for the visit. Babel can also prepare the application forms for the Temporary Resident (Visitor) Visa Application and provide advice concerning the supporting documents necessary to increase the chance for a successful application.