K2 Visa

You are here: Home » Immigratio​n Service » US visa for Thai » K2 Visa

K2 Visa – Children Of K3 Visa Holders

The K-2 nonimmigrant visa allows the children of a fiancé (e) visa holder to enter into the U.S. and await the availability of an immigrant visa.

K-2 Visas applicant must be:

  • Younger than 21 years old
  • Unmarried
  • Seeking to immigrate to the U.S.

K-2 Visas benefits:

  • a. reside in the U.S. for 90 days until K-1’s marriage;
  • b. study in the U.S.
  • c. apply for work authorization.


  • Assessment in deep detail of applicant before starting the service.
  • We do understand that some of Thai people not families in English skill. So, we will handle all application process like translation, fill application , prepare document of relationship and interview practical.
  • Dealing with all government office and Embassy in Thailand to represent our client.
  • Guarantee on output of visa!

We have deep experience in successfully preparing, managing and coordinating in the visa application. Please let Siam Attorney help you for make the most benefit for you.

Show Comments